Subject: [Leica] December Weather in Italy
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Thu Oct 20 16:43:04 2005

Thanks Nathan,

I'll have to try and get some tips. The point being, that if anyone
asked me the same 'where to go' question in London where I'm from, I
wouldn't be saying Buckingham Palace or Trafalgar Square etc. So,
anyone who knows Rome and can recommend the equivalent of Greenwich,
or Camden Market, or Brick Lane, etc., etc. I'd appreciate it.

Matt