Subject: [Leica] Inkjet Print Life
From: michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael)
Date: Fri Oct 21 06:59:01 2005

To give Kodak their due - if you read the white paper on the 100 year paper
they only claim 100 years for pigment inks - They go on to say dye based
inks suffer from ozone issues 'within weeks' - the claim basic stability for
the Canon inks to 25 years (behind glass), which is about what others are
claiming. You do have to read the research paper though to get to this
information.