Subject: [Leica] FS Canon DSLRs - 300D and 20D
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Oct 21 12:41:55 2005

I'm selling my two Canon DSLRs after upgrading to a 5D.

Canon 20D body - I'm asking 730 GBP or 1080 Euros, this camera is in
mint- condition and comes with the original packaging and all leads and
disks etc. Body is approx six months old.

Canon 300D - I'm asking for 350 GBP or 520 Euros. That includes body,
18-55 kit lens, original packaging and all leads, CDs etc. I'll also
throw in a 256 meg CF card. I'd estimate that the camera has taken
approx 2500-3000 frames.

Body is in Excl++ condition - there are some minor marks on the base
where it's been placed on a wall or similar.

Free shipping to UK, Ireland or mainland Europe.

If you have any questions please contact me off list

Payment by Paypal, or cheque if buying from within the UK.