Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 42: At the beach
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Oct 22 05:40:44 2005

I did shoot one or two more as she walked toward me, but this was the only
one in which I really liked the look of the silhouette...that was what did
it for me on this one.

Perhaps if I had more skill/interest in direction posing, I could have done
more with it...

Thanks for commenting,
Aaron

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 42: At the beach)