Subject: [Leica] RE: Inkjet Print Longevity
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Sat Oct 22 06:23:18 2005

Yes, polutants in the air will also be very detrimental to your print
longevity.  Add them up to a very dissapointing outcome.

Yes, you can reprint them, but I refuse to accept "vanishing ink"
photography.  If I print something, I want it to last.  Even if the image
sucks or I'm just an amateur playing.

Whether I give a print to my mother in law or a photo editor, I want that
print to look good for long enough to outlast them.  I don't' want it fading
to nothing in 1 year.