Subject: [Leica] Leicasonic LX1 goes to the State Fair
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Oct 22 13:47:44 2005

Yes...I'd rather have an M viewfinder, but all the finders I've seen on
these tiny cameras seem totally useless to me anyway.  If Panasonic had
managed to squeeze a little finder in, it would have made the camera bigger
and I don't think I'd use it anyway.  This LCD is pretty decent...large,
bright, sharp.

It is weird though...it's kinda like an SLR...I feel like I'm looking at an
image rather than at the real world (like with an M).

-Aaron

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leicasonic LX1 goes to the State Fair)