Subject: [Leica] Leicasonic LX1 goes to the State Fair
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Oct 22 14:25:58 2005

At 12:45 PM 10/22/2005 -0700, Aaron Sandler wrote:
 > This camera has a "food" mode. It seemed stupid to me. That was before I
bought a deep
 > fried twinkie.

Aaron:  The food mode actually makes sense for a camera sold in Japan.  I
have several times observed groups of Japanese tourists in restaurants
taking photos of every dish served to them.

Now, a deep fried twinkie. . .  *that* makes no sense whatsoever!   :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Leicasonic LX1 goes to the State Fair)