Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Goth activities :)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 23 17:15:25 2005

Graham,
Thanks for commenting. I am going to have a blast the next four years. I was
able to sit in on three classes and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed
learning and debating ideas. For the most part a truly outstanding faculty
that was game to discuss arcane topics with parents. If there are any pipe
organ aficionados there are a couple of really dedicated pipe organists at
Chicago and their music was superb.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com
 Don