Subject: [Leica] Legendary SLR lenses in 90 to 100mm range?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 23 19:42:17 2005

In a message dated 10/22/2005 5:19:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
vick.ko@sympatico.ca writes:
Are there legendary Leica SLR lenses in 90 to 100mm range?

Well Vick

I don't know if it is legendary, but my 90 Elmarit R is pretty stunning in
my
opinion, certainly far superior to my 90 Tele-Elmarit M, and the 85/1.4
Nikkor I used to have.  I would only trade it for a 90 Apo/Asph. Summicron
R.
Don't discount the R series, especially the lenses.  The current crop of
zooms are
really superb performers, many the best in their categories.

Gene