Subject: [Leica] CLOISTERS/PEOPLE/PART 2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Oct 24 09:56:34 2005

Philippe - Some may be from the film, however, I suspect most of it
is from the commercial scans I have done when the film is processed.
It is particularly noticeable in the second shot which is quite thin
in the dark areas and in last shot which is about 25% of the full
negative.

I tried Noise Ninja on the second shot but in the end preferred the
slightly noisy look to the pasty results that came with the noise
reduction.  Noise Ninja has worked fine on other images, I just
couldn't get it to produce a good result here.