Subject: [Leica] Infinity focus
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Oct 24 16:45:47 2005

Wahhh.... looks my MP is suffering from the illness. The patch never
reaches infinities... If I don't fix it, can I just "work around it?" e.g.
ignore the problem?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Infinity focus)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Infinity focus)