Subject: [Leica] Eric Carter on Bass
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Oct 24 17:32:17 2005

Sonny said:
>>I'm already the official photographer.  I want to talk to the
>>groupies.Oops  hope Kathy is not reading this.  ;-)<<<

Oh jeeeeesh Sonny papa san, you gotta becareful these days saying things
like this, as the women folk are watching desperate house wives and you
could be the victim and a single guy all in one shot! :-(

then you'd really need the bus driver job. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Eric Carter on Bass)