Subject: [Leica] A request granted
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Oct 25 07:00:15 2005

I would just like to pass on a big thank you to Eric Calderwood for
helping me out with the purchase of a projector lens from a UK
supplier who would not deal out of country. Eric quickly arranged the
deal, pack the lens to withstand an nuclear strike and thought my
modest contribution to reducing his pub tab too much for his work.

The best thing about the LUG is not the wealth of knowledge of Canon
cameras but the wonderful people you meet.

Thanks again Eric and if I am ever up your way, or you mine, I will
see what more I can do to aid you at the local pub!

John Collier