Subject: [Leica] #366/ rumor
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Oct 25 08:22:55 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 7:35 AM, GeeBee wrote:

> From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
>
> Subject: [Leica] #366/ rumor
>

>> A rumor has just come to my attention.... that you took them all on
>> the same day... I say that's impossible/no way, the clouds are much
>> too variable...
>>
>> could you please clarify ?
>>
>> thanks,  Steve

> Hi Steve,
>
> I was asked about my schedule on the OM list and this was my reply:
>
> In general terms I shoot weekends only (holidays excepted) and
> alternate
> between Olympus and Leica gear and you are correct in guessing
> that many
> are taken on the same day. A new lens acquisition, as was the case
> recently
> with Leica,  will shift the balance slightly for a couple of weeks
> while I
> play with the new toy :-) From the one or two films I expose I hope
> to get
> seven postable shots. I didn't mine a back catalogue they were all
> taken
> this year, usually, but not always, on the preceding weekend.
>
> The 68 days to spare came from posting to both lists some days.
> Thanks for
> looking.

thanks GeeBee, that's what I thought... seems pretty clear and
reassuring that all 366 shots weren't taken on the same day...

the rumor had it that you were like Ted Grant with 5 camera bodies,
shooting 85 rolls of film on the same day....

whew....  thanks for clarifying...   !

:-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] #366/ rumor)