Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Oct 25 10:46:15 2005

Adam Bridge offered:
>I Like t2 the best by far - but it reminds me of how much I like
> images of hands and that maybe I'm going to have to think about a
> project.<<<<

Hi Adam,
Now me old son don't be like me thinking about projects these days, because
as long as one keeps thinking and not taking action.... "Surprise!" They
never become a started nor finished project.

So some simple advice from the old guy, stop thinking and start doing. :-)
It's not so hard after you have a few under yer belt and prints made because
then it becomes a wonderful challenge to complete it.

Basically it's  .... "Ok private move yer ass and get at it!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR and FOCUSING ISSUE -)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR)