Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Oct 25 16:36:27 2005

Right, Gary, but Leica doesn't need to get it. For Leica, it's over. There
will never
be a "Leica" again in imaging: Something that is so overbuilt and
overquality
that it will never ("never") become obsolete, or break.

Ha.

Forget about it. Go digital. Don't look back.

Meanwhile, back to the darkroom for me.

bh