Subject: [Leica] Yeng Kwong Yuen/PUR/GES_SIN/GES is out of the office.
From: ykyuen at ges.com.sg (Yeng Kwong Yuen)
Date: Wed Oct 26 05:01:16 2005

I will be out of the office starting  10/26/2005 and will not return until
10/31/2005.

I am out of office from 27 Oct to 28 Oct 05 and will be back to office on
31 Oct 05. For any urgent matter you may contact ;
1. Pauline Keck at X361 for SMU or GES Malaysia matter,
2. Connie Ong at X368 for PCBA or GES SIN matter,
3. Wally Bai at X8730 for GES Shanghai matter,
Or, I will respond to your message when I return.

Regards,

YK Yuen
(GES Purchasing Manager)