Subject: [Leica] Steam road vehicles in BW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Oct 26 14:33:47 2005

Douglas Sharp wrote:

Need I say that I like them? particularly William V.

I like the view through below the nameplate to which you are drawn,but it
isn't
such that you ignore the machinery,

Where were they taken? I will have to go hunting...I got some good ones at
afair
in Paris a few years back, but taken on an

Ol***** mu-1!

thanks for showing them,

Peter

I seem to have started something!