Subject: [Leica]New Leica IIIf photos
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Wed Oct 26 19:02:44 2005

Hi David.

I used the 50mm f2 Summitar with Kodak B&W 400 (the old CN 400
developed in C-41)

I asked the lab to print it without any tinge of colors (they have
about 5 including B&W)
When I scanned the print in color I desaturated the file completely in
Photoshop.

I shot against the Sun on purpose to get a flare on the single coated
lens (Walker).

Thanks for commenting.

peace