Subject: [Leica] The Panda Hat "gang" rides the MBTA
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Oct 27 12:54:45 2005

Not that it tops either of your stories, but Kitty (my wife of 21
years) and I met when she and her boy fiend took the photo/darkroom
course I was teaching at the local community college.

Luckily, both my daughters, when they met him some years back, agreed
she made the right choice. At least that's what they said to my face;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies