Subject: [Leica] I got snow on my film
From: leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens)
Date: Thu Oct 27 18:20:37 2005

Phillip:

I shot it from a look off on the side of the highway.  It overlooks
the valley and I used the 105-280mm zoom.

I have looked at comparing the DMR shots to the film shots, but I
cannot get a scan that comes even close to the quality on the DMR
shots.  I will make another attempt and post the results here.

Regards,

Robert

Wonderful, Robert.
As already said, combining it to a side by side with the fog shot would be a
great idea.
Now, how did you shoot it? Hovering in a chopper, just out of a tall
building, ...?

Thanks for showing,
Philippe