Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Canadian ice wine
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Oct 28 21:25:13 2005

David,

I have actually tasted Wild Irish Rose. When I was attending the Univ.
of Buffalo in 1979-80 (freshman year), I once drank a bottle of this,
known affectionately as "wino's wine" since the price was low and the
alcohol content high. It did its job ;-) and the hangover the next day
was horrible.

Nathan