Subject: [Leica] First Crush
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Oct 29 10:31:39 2005

I met up with 2 or 3 dozen LUGgers at the First Crush restaaurant last night.
My own first crush was named Anne, and she wasn't there (haven't seen her
since 1970) but the people who did show up were delightful.

For me the biggest surprise of the evening was learning that all these years
I've been mispronouncing Mark Rabiner's name. He was quick to correct me,
saying that it is pronounced RABB-in-ur. Who knew?

I let Seth talk me into attending the LHSA lunch today, which as I think
about it means I'm going to be joining the LHSA. I guess they tolerate
saloon keepers in their membership...

Brian Reid

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Focusing test of Oly E-500 - B. D. PAW)
Reply from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc) ([Leica] First Crush; also: BALUG; Digital M futures)