Subject: [Leica] Hotbuys Electronics
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 30 15:33:48 2005

Thanks Joseph
Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
Joseph Low
Enviado el: lunes, 31 de octubre de 2005 0:29
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: RE: [Leica] Hotbuys Electronics

            Hi Luis

            I know and have done business with Leicabeimeister - they are
            honest and honorable - fully recommended

            Similarly Ffordes in UK - they too are very honest and honorable

            Agree that Marco Schouten is expensive - he buys from ebay and
relists

            Arsenal in Nuremburg has a good collection - but he is expensive
and not friendly

            Best regards  /  Joseph Low