Subject: [Leica] New Leica adapter
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Oct 30 16:14:13 2005

Sorry, not yet Marc,
I only got the info from the promotions letter that my local dealer
sends out.

It is however mentioned at the bottom of this page, under the
excrutiating description "Digiscoping"
http://www.leica-camera.com/digitalekameras/dlux2/index_e.html

They also mentioned that, a week later we will be able to play with the
new Nikon D200 (12mP/ between 1300-1500 euros)
and that , the week after that Canon will be along with some new stuff
(probably the 5D and some new EF-S lenses).
On the Canon day Metz will be around too, with the latest flash gear
(hopefully a low price E-TTL II flash)
cheers
Douglas