Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 43: D-Lux2 Clone
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 30 19:31:33 2005

The moving bodies in the time lapse shot almost makes the room seem
to break up into separate shots. An odd and interesting effect.

Looks like the kid is already scrambling across the table to but the
bite on dad...

Sleep with one eye open, my friend...

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies