Subject: [Leica] Re: Compare 100mm f2.8 APO with 90mm f2 APO R?
From: DBaker9128 at aol.com (DBaker9128@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 22:23:25 2005

In a message dated 10/30/2005 12:31:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

Compare  100mm f2.8 APO with 90mm f2 APO R?

Hi Vick

Not quite your requested comparison but I have the 90M AA and the  100 APO
R.
Beyond six feet they are the two sharpest lenses I have ever used and  are
indistinguishable (to me) in resolution and contrast. Starting  at six feet,
down to the 90's minimum focus, the 100 progressively  pulls away the closer
you
get. These are two of the three best lenses in 35mm  (and digital)
photography.

Doug from Tumwater

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Re: Compare 100mm f2.8 APO with 90mm f2 APO R?)