Subject: [Leica] RE: Filming a television commercial
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Mon Oct 31 07:53:07 2005

Great news for my fan base and ebay, I'm still around :-)

I did indeed turn up the volume and get in close to the screen but managed
to avoid the reported heart attack. Unfortunately the shock did trigger an
involuntary bowel movement but the clean up is well under way and with any
luck I won't have to re-decorate.

--Graham

p.s. Don't be too hard on Simon, I'm sure he meant no harm. My attempts at
humour have also bee known to go astray.