Subject: [Leica] No cats, but gasp! a sunrise
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Oct 31 17:13:33 2005

We had a very dry summer in Massachusetts, followed by a record wet
October.  Over ten inches of rain, just about 1/16th away from not being
responded to by FEMA. ;-)

It's been the most drab foliage season in my memory.

Jim

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] No cats, but gasp! a sunrise)