Subject: [Leica] RE:Filming a television commercial
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Mon Oct 31 18:02:57 2005

Funny you should say that - I was just thinking that they sent their best
and brightest over here to get the party started, and it must have taken -
we've got Bush, they've got Charles.

Still, I have to say, having lost friends that were here on the list, that
this scared the hell out of me.  I've pooch'ed a few jokes myself, so I know
how it goes, but WOW - that was a hell of a lot more scary than the video!

Norm