Subject: [Leica] Berlin
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Nov 1 14:15:43 2005

WAY NICE!

I really like the coat hooks. (Same methods as your design stuff
earlier?)

The suspended lights and tilted interior are FINE. The leap of vision
to line the row of lights up across the bottom line and let the
verticals tilt make it. Good visual intuition.

The church is very interesting. I think I would have been tempted to
show just the statue against the big blue marble windows, skipping
the foreground.

Thanks!

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies