Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica D200
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Nov 1 14:41:07 2005

Actually the body is magnesium so it is a little thicker than the thin joke
wearing Leica D100. 100g more in weight. And not the synch cap on the front
of the camera similar to the D2x/D2h. Though why the D70 can have 1/500th
flash synch and the D200 only 1/250th is beyond me. Though the SB800 should
allow synch to 1/8000th.

And metering with older Nikon lenses just like the D1x/D2x series cameras.

Nikon and Leica pics:

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/html/roxannetom2005.html

Guess the Leica pics and win your place in line for the Leica Digital-M!!!

Chris

Richard <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> wrote:
I think the joke is wearing thin. You should be proud to use your Nikon and
defend your rights to use it on this list, just like B.D. proudly ack. his
Olympus E-pics.