Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Summarit explorations
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Nov 1 17:49:58 2005

Daniel,
Much like you and much to the regret of my family, I almost always have a
camera with me and take a lot of grab shots, most are worthless but
occasionally a good one crops up.
 Yes, the house is a little different without a teenager around. Not even
calls for more money. :)
 Thanks for taking a peek.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com