Subject: Film vs. Digital [was Re: [Leica] Re:Leica D200]
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 2 08:34:06 2005

That's true, Doug, but only about, what - 5% - of people on this list are
selling their photographs for publication. The question then is whether a
particular film or digital sensor can capture photographs that can be used
to produce outstanding prints in sizes that the photographer calls for. And
there are plenty of digital SLRs around today that will fill that bill, and
not need to be replaced for technical reasons.