Subject: [Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Nov 2 14:54:35 2005

Sonny:

>Pookie the Asian Bobtail, often comes and sits  at my feet awaiting a lift
>up
>to the  lap.
>
>http://www.sonc.com/pooks_awaiting.htm

Heh.  I like.  That could be one of my cats.  Well, except the cat looks
different, my leg looks different, and my floor looks different.  But you
know what I mean.  :)

The bright something in the left is distracting to me as is the blue hight
on the floor at the top.  I'd think about cropping away some of the left and
top.  Love the light on the cat.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/