Subject: [Leica] Stairlight
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 2 16:54:03 2005

Bill Clough offered:
>   Here is the latest digital color submission:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-88563.html92.html<<

Howdy Bill,
Sometimes a title can kind of throw one off, as I thought the heading was...
"Starlight!" ;-) So when the picture came on screen I thought... "What the
hell is Bill talking about?" :-)

Then I realized it was stairlight and re-acted accordingly.:-)

"damn that's a straight forward nice picture!" :-)

It has a feel good to it, need not get into a big deal of composition or
anything else, you just look at it and  "it works!"

I suppose to say the light works and a solid composition kind of wraps it up
for any kind of critique. ;-) Bottom line? It works!

ted