Subject: Film vs. Digital [was Re: [Leica] Re:Leica D200]
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Thu Nov 3 15:01:24 2005

            Dear Joseph

            Thanks for the endorsement and comments - it just proves Leica
missed the digital boat
            and are scrambling to get on board - albeit clumsily judging by
their stubborn
            insistence of price superiority - with rebadged goods?

            for my 0.02 worth - they should continue with their original
prowess - ie the designing and
            marketing of world class lens - sic

            Joseph Low / Singapore