Subject: [Leica] MP-3 Shipments
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Nov 4 10:39:19 2005

FWIW I haven't seen an original MP selling that cheap in a long time
- except fakes. The MP2 was due soon after the original MP but never
went into production. It was due to have an electric motor drive. A
few prototypes were made. I was offered one with a non working motor
for about ?30,000 by a reputable dealer about 5 years ago.
Frank