Subject: [Leica] InfraRed
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Nov 4 13:56:54 2005

I took these two weeks ago today with Konica 120 IR film and a red filter.

The first two shot at Fort Revere on Telegraph Hill in Hull,
Massachusetts.  This is an old fort which was first fortified in 1776
but which was used right up through WWII when AMTB 941/2-90 mm guns were
employed there, 1943-1946.

The third was taken in Lincoln, MA near the DeCordova Museum and Walden
Pond.

The last three at Minuteman Nat'l Historic Park, in the area where Paul
Revere was captured.

http://www.hemenway.com/Infrared-Oct21st/

One of these days I'll find an IR filter for my R-19mm and R-Fisheye lenses.

Jim

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] InfraRed)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Infrared)
Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] InfraRed)