Subject: [Leica] Inspired by a film
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Nov 4 21:55:44 2005

Well, drat, I stand corrected - so is the film grain done in post or
is it the nature of the color stock they used? However they did it,
it's VERY effective although, I suppose, it could easily have been
done in the transfer to the B&W print.

I'm disappointed but hey, at least they made a B&W film that's very
very good and maybe we'll get more.

ab