Subject: [Leica] Inspired by a film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Nov 5 21:12:59 2005

On 11/5/05 5:33 PM, "David Cochran" <cochranpr@mac.com> typed:

> Mark, there is also an adjustment that as to be made on the camera
> plates and tensions on the magazines to be able to shoot the thiner
> black & white.
>
> peace
>
> David

Like my Hasselblad backs when the repair guy goes
"Oh! You went ahead and used a different film!"

Tmax Kodak films scratch. I'm not sure any new film I try might scratch.
I start out with one roll not a pro pack.
I think it's adjusted for the thinner films which I normally like. My backs.
My own back is adjusted for small lightweight suitcases with wheels.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/