Subject: [Leica] Question for Aussie LUGgers re: food from Down Under
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Nov 6 02:53:54 2005

Not really :-). In Sydney I had all sorts of food. But the ones that
stick in my mind were a 'floater' - a meat pie sitting in gravy and
topped with mushy peas, and a knuckle of pork that I had in a Bavarian
bar in the Rocks - I think that particular meal could have fed me for a
week :-)

If you ever find yourself in Sydney try a visit to the fish market. As
well as being very photogenic (like umbrellas it's difficult to take a
dull photograph of fish), there are a several cheap fish fast food
outlets - try saying that early on a Sunday morning.

Steve