Subject: [Leica] Mpix film development
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Nov 6 06:24:38 2005

Not too terribly long ago, I was singing the praises of Mpix for developing
my C41 negatives.  Almost always had good results.

Until now.  The recently developed 5 rolls of negatives for me.  All 5 came
back with diagonal scratches.  I saw scratches on the outside plastic
sleeves, and those scratches were also on the negatives themselves.  It was
weird because they were diagonal.  I would have expected horizontal
scratches running the length of the film.

<grumble, grumble>  I've fired off an email to their customer service, but
there's not really much to be done.  At the moment, I can't imagine what
they could say to me to dupe me into sending them any more of my film.

Anybody have a good source for mail order C41 development?  I really don't
want to keep the chemicals around the house required to do it myself.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/