Subject: [Leica] OT Old film development
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Nov 6 16:40:30 2005

Thanks Mike and others.  I guess the thing to do is to sacrifice one roll to
a development process and see what I find out.

Nice site.  I might have to find some HC110 to try.  I have Rodinal on hand
as it is my main developer.

Aram

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] OT Old film development)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT Old film development)