Subject: [Leica] Question for Aussie LUGgers re: food from Down Under
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Nov 7 09:40:49 2005

>Australia is one of the few places in the world where you can both
>eat and be eaten by the bush-tucker.  :-0  Makes for a whole new
>dining experience.
>
>But Nathan, your observation is a bit rich, coming from an
>inhabitant of the country that invented the rollmop!  :-)
>
>Rick Dykstra
>Australia.

Ha! I know of no finer culinary expression than a pickled herring.
Northern European countries like the Netherlands got it right!

And beer, preferably not too warm, is the perfect accompaniment.

Dead cow is fine if there isn't any herring available, but why settle
for second best?

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design