Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Nov 7 20:04:21 2005

Those sorts of places mesmerize me, too. Maybe we photographers find
those concrete people more cooperative subjects;^)

Ric

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage)