Subject: [Leica] Ericspaw Week 43
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Nov 7 20:58:25 2005

Hi Eric,

I feel that you had an opportunity but missed it (unless you took a
bunch of other pictures you are not showing us). What I mean is that an
event like this is a great place to get close to the action. A scarecrow
making event sounds like a good photo opportunity, but what I see in the
image is a bunch of people in the distance and some bales of
hay--without your description it would have been impossible to make out
what they were doing. You should definitely have gone in and take some
isolation shots of people with their creations.

Better luck next time, even the best only bat around 0.300 :-)

Nathan