Subject: [Leica] OT Old film development
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Nov 8 03:04:29 2005

On 07/11/2005, at 20:59, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> And then you and to spend some time flushing it all out of that skinny
> graduate. Like cleaning a coffee percolator.

I use a syringe get the concentrate, and I frist mix it with water
there just enough to make it liquid. Allowing some air into the
syringe I can spray it into the rest of water on the graduate, so the
mix becomes ready almost instantly, and a simple rinse of the
graduate is enough to have it clean.

> Stop or not stop your final image in the end really doesn't look so
> great anyway. No edge effects. Mushroomed over grain.

high contrast or razor sharp acutance isn't the speciality of this
developer, obviously you'll never be happy with it :)

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/