Subject: [Leica] I've been riding on the railroad - well, the T anyway...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Nov 8 13:25:58 2005

B.D. - Do like the juxtaposition of the poster and the guy in the
first.  It's a nice contrast of expressions.  Also like all the
curves in the third.  The curve of the top of the lower head against
the opposing curves of the shoulders and two heads near the top.

Thanks for posting.  I feel like I learn something new about
composition most every time you post one of these.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/B086414
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/B086415
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/B086416
>
>Comments welcome - as long as their not related to point of focus. ;-)

(snip)
--
Regards,

Dick