Subject: [Leica] Down the Slippery Slope - setting up a darkroom
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Nov 9 00:06:40 2005

On 09/11/2005, at 1:43, Craig Schroeder wrote:

> Consider a slot processor to save space.  Here's a good overview by
> Ryuji Suzuki:
> http://silvergrain.org/Photo-Tech/Nova-Monochrome.html

Slot processors not only save space, saves lots of time and
chemicals. They last a whole lot more than in trays, and you dont
have to clean every try when you finish your darkroom session. Mine
is a clubmate that includes a washing slot, very handy.

For limited rooms Nova sells a darkroom tent (about 2 square meters)
that could be mounted inside the garage  and comes prepared with any
sort of lightproof hoses for water I /O, power lines, etc. and a
ventilation fan is included. It's a good solution for limited room,
altought I will consider a buid-up  one first if possible with
comfort in mind.

You can chek this link http://www.rogerandfrances.com/darkroom.html
for many good ideas about how to plan your darkroom and see that tent
and the processors.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder) ([Leica] Down the Slippery Slope - setting up a darkroom)